This picture of two blue Ball jars is the same picture that my wife posted on her Esty account, VintageFarmChick, today. I am posting this because she has wanted to have her own shop on Etsy and now she does. I am so proud of her. These jars are awesome, people these days are using them for decoration, which by the way we do to and they look great. I even saw some cool blue Ball jars that had solar lights put in them.
Also a little bit of history: Bootleggers use to use a lot of mason jars to transport their beverages. Rumors say that when bootleggers came across the jars that had a 13 on the bottom they would smash them because they thought it was bad luck. I hear that story is true and false. If you know then let me know with a comment. Bootlegger out------
No comments:
Post a Comment